How Middle Island Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Middle Island, NY, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 11,454 people in Middle Island, those stats equate to:
- 3,780 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,498 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 11,110 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 8,247 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 9,507 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.