TV Trends in Rye Brook
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Rye Brook, NY, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 9,567 people in Rye Brook, those stats equate to:
- 3,157 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,592 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 9,280 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,888 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 7,941 Rye Brook residents confined to network air dates and times.