How Bloomingdale, OH Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bloomingdale, OH. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 203 people in Bloomingdale, those stats equate to:
- 67 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 97 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 197 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 146 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 168 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.