How People Watch TV in Richmond, OH
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Richmond, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 385 Richmond residents, there's:
- 127 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 185 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 373 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 277 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 320 Richmond residents confined to network air dates and times.