TV Trends in Gambier
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Gambier, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,827 people in Gambier, those stats equate to:
- 603 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 877 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,772 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,315 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,516 Gambier residents confined to network air dates and times.