How Hamilton, OH Watches TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Hamilton, OH by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 62,760 that means in Hamilton there are::
- 60,877 people who watch broadcast TV
- 30,125 people who stream TV online
- 4,393 people who regularly use DVRs
- 45,187 people with bundled services
- 20,711 people with a plethora of plasma-screens