TV Trends in Twinsburg
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Twinsburg, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 17,901 people in Twinsburg, that's:
- 5,907 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 8,592 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 17,364 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 12,889 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 14,858 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.