TV Trends in Duncan
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Duncan, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 22,634 Duncan residents, there's:
- 7,469 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 10,864 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 21,955 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 16,296 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 18,786 Duncan residents confined to network air dates and times.