TV Trends in Rush Springs, OK
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Rush Springs, OK. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,269 Rush Springs residents, there's:
- 419 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 609 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,231 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 914 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,053 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.