TV Use in Chickasha
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Chickasha, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 17,214 people in Chickasha, that's:
- 5,681 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 8,263 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 16,698 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 12,394 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 14,288 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.