Watching Cable TV in El Reno, OK
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in El Reno, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 16,412 people in El Reno, those stats equate to:
- 5,416 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 7,878 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 15,920 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 11,817 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 13,622 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.