How People Watch TV in Hinton
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Hinton, OK. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,239 people in Hinton, that's:
- 739 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,075 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,172 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,612 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,858 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.