Cable TV in Harrah
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Harrah, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 5,174 people in Harrah, that's:
- 1,707 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,484 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,019 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,725 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,294 Harrah residents confined to network air dates and times.