TV Trends in Oklahoma City, OK
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Oklahoma City, OK by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 556,704 that means in Oklahoma City there are::
- 540,003 people who watch broadcast TV
- 267,218 people who stream TV online
- 38,969 people who regularly use DVRs
- 400,827 people with bundled services
- 183,712 people with a plethora of plasma-screens