Watching Cable TV in Medicine Park, OK
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Medicine Park, OK by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
342 people live in Medicine Park, which means there are:
- 332 people who watch broadcast TV
- 164 people who stream TV online
- 24 people who regularly use DVRs
- 246 people with bundled services
- 113 people with a plethora of plasma-screens