How Gladstone, OR Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Gladstone, OR. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 12,031 people in Gladstone, that's:
- 3,970 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,775 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 11,670 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 8,662 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 9,986 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.