How North Powder Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in North Powder, OR, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 498 people in North Powder, those stats equate to:
- 164 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 239 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 483 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 359 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 413 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.