TV Trends in Tunkhannock, PA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Tunkhannock, PA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,808 people in Tunkhannock, that's:
- 597 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 868 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,754 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,302 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,501 Tunkhannock residents confined to network air dates and times.