Watching Cable TV in Groton, SD
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Groton, SD tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
1,393 people live in Groton, which means there are:
- 1,351 people who watch broadcast TV
- 669 people who stream TV online
- 98 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,003 people with bundled services
- 460 people with a plethora of plasma-screens