TV Use in Utica, SD
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Utica, SD. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 77 that means in Utica there are::
- 75 people who watch broadcast TV
- 37 people who stream TV online
- 5 people who regularly use DVRs
- 55 people with bundled services
- 25 people with a plethora of plasma-screens