How Amarillo Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Amarillo, TX. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 188,414 people in Amarillo, those stats equate to:
- 62,177 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 90,439 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 182,762 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 135,658 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 156,384 Amarillo residents confined to network air dates and times.