How Burleson Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Burleson, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 34,289 people in Burleson, that's:
- 11,315 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 16,459 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 33,260 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 24,688 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 28,460 Burleson residents confined to network air dates and times.