Watching Cable TV in La Joya
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in La Joya, TX. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 3,585 people in La Joya, those stats equate to:
- 1,183 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,721 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,477 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,581 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,976 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.