How San Marcos, TX Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in San Marcos, TX. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 46,402 people in San Marcos, that's:
- 15,313 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 22,273 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 45,010 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 33,409 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 38,514 San Marcos residents confined to network air dates and times.