How People Watch TV in Sugar Land, TX
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Sugar Land, TX. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Sugar Land there are::
- 77,258 people who watch broadcast TV
- 38,231 people who stream TV online
- 5,575 people who regularly use DVRs
- 57,346 people with bundled services
- 26,284 people with a plethora of plasma-screens