Cable TV in Kennewick, WA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Kennewick, WA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 60,863 people in Kennewick, those stats equate to:
- 20,085 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 29,214 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 59,037 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 43,821 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 50,516 Kennewick residents confined to network air dates and times.