How People Watch TV in Nekoosa, WI
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Nekoosa, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,502 people in Nekoosa, that's:
- 826 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,201 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,427 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,801 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,077 Nekoosa residents confined to network air dates and times.