TV Trends in Richland Center, WI
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Richland Center, WI. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 5,001 people in Richland Center, those stats equate to:
- 1,650 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,400 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,851 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,601 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,151 Richland Center residents confined to network air dates and times.