How Wheeler, WI Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Wheeler, WI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 353 people in Wheeler, those stats equate to:
- 116 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 169 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 342 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 254 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 293 Wheeler residents confined to network air dates and times.