How Birmingham, AL Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Birmingham, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 228,074 people in Birmingham, that's:
- 75,264 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 109,476 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 221,232 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 164,213 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 189,301 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.