How Fort Deposit, AL Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Fort Deposit, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,093 Fort Deposit residents, there's:
- 361 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 525 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,060 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 787 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 907 Fort Deposit residents confined to network air dates and times.