Cable TV in Greenville, AL
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Greenville, AL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 6,740 Greenville residents, there's:
- 2,224 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,235 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 6,538 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 4,853 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 5,594 Greenville residents confined to network air dates and times.