TV Use in Gurley, AL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Gurley, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 827 Gurley residents, there's:
- 273 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 397 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 802 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 595 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 686 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.