TV Trends in Opelika
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Opelika, AL. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 25,275 people in Opelika, those stats equate to:
- 8,341 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 12,132 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 24,517 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 18,198 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 20,978 Opelika residents confined to network air dates and times.