TV Use in Pell City
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Pell City, AL tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
12,191 people live in Pell City, which means there are:
- 11,825 people who watch broadcast TV
- 5,852 people who stream TV online
- 853 people who regularly use DVRs
- 8,778 people with bundled services
- 4,023 people with a plethora of plasma-screens