How Odenville, AL Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Odenville, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,469 Odenville residents, there's:
- 485 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 705 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,425 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,058 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,219 Odenville residents confined to network air dates and times.