Watching Cable TV in Winfield
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Winfield, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 4,518 people in Winfield, those stats equate to:
- 1,491 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,169 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 4,382 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,253 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,750 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.