How People Watch TV in Carlsbad
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Carlsbad, CA by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 99,504 that means in Carlsbad there are::
- 96,519 people who watch broadcast TV
- 47,762 people who stream TV online
- 6,965 people who regularly use DVRs
- 71,643 people with bundled services
- 32,836 people with a plethora of plasma-screens