TV Trends in Chino, CA
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Chino, CA. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
84,955 people live in Chino, which means there are:
- 82,406 people who watch broadcast TV
- 40,778 people who stream TV online
- 5,947 people who regularly use DVRs
- 61,168 people with bundled services
- 28,035 people with a plethora of plasma-screens