How People Watch TV in Morongo Valley
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Morongo Valley, CA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,303 people in Morongo Valley, that's:
- 760 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,105 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,234 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,658 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,911 Morongo Valley residents confined to network air dates and times.