TV Trends in Joshua Tree, CA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Joshua Tree, CA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 4,795 people in Joshua Tree, those stats equate to:
- 1,582 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,302 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,651 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,452 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,980 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.