How Norwalk, CA Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Norwalk, CA by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 104,549 that means in Norwalk there are::
- 101,413 people who watch broadcast TV
- 50,184 people who stream TV online
- 7,318 people who regularly use DVRs
- 75,275 people with bundled services
- 34,501 people with a plethora of plasma-screens