How Los Alamitos, CA Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Los Alamitos, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 11,874 people in Los Alamitos, those stats equate to:
- 3,918 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,700 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 11,518 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 8,549 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 9,855 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.