Cable TV in Oildale, CA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Oildale, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 28,334 people in Oildale, that's:
- 9,350 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 13,600 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 27,484 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 20,400 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 23,517 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.