How Severance, CO Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Severance, CO, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,479 people in Severance, those stats equate to:
- 488 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 710 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,435 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,065 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,228 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.