TV Trends in Beacon Falls, CT
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Beacon Falls, CT, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 5,868 Beacon Falls residents, there's:
- 1,936 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,817 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,692 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,225 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,870 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.