TV Trends in Hamden
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Hamden, CT. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 57,898 people in Hamden, those stats equate to:
- 19,106 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 27,791 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 56,161 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 41,687 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 48,055 Hamden residents confined to network air dates and times.