How New Fairfield Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in New Fairfield, CT. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 14,069 people in New Fairfield, those stats equate to:
- 4,643 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 6,753 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 13,647 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 10,130 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 11,677 New Fairfield residents confined to network air dates and times.