TV Trends in Southington, CT
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Southington, CT. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 42,401 people in Southington, those stats equate to:
- 13,992 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 20,352 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 41,129 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 30,529 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 35,193 Southington residents confined to network air dates and times.