How Apollo Beach, FL Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Apollo Beach, FL, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 8,934 people in Apollo Beach, those stats equate to:
- 2,948 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,288 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 8,666 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 6,432 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 7,415 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.